Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cine&Media Elist

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Several years ago a few folks who love theology, spirituality, and film, started a yahoo group called Cine&Media.

In typical technology overload fashion, I forgot my password and the list and languished a bit for lack of management. However, my technology-enduced brain cloud lifted and I remembered!

If you are interested in joining out group (you can sign up for a daily digest or individual emails when people post), please do the following:

Go yo www.yahoogroups.com

Search for  cineandmedia

Request membership.

I will approve your request and voila'! You can post about your insights, questions, ideas (for teaching or ministry).

We are not that busy of a list, but when we do get into a film or a topic, it's great.

The only requirement is an interest in theology, spirituality and film.

There are 102 members at this time.

Blessings to all!

R

No comments: